Complaint Review: INTERFACE

INTERFACE
150 Palmetto Park Road Boca Raton, Florida 561-282 , Select State/Province USA

INTERFACE TALENT MARKETING AGENCY Scammers in Boca ratón florida

*Consumer Comment: Same Situation

Today i saw this people from INTERFACE in BOCA RATON, since they approached us in DADELAND MALL in Miami.

We went to their agency today following their guidelines, to have our kids dressed to impress some agents who were here supposedly from LA and NY.

When we arrived there, there were no agents from LA or NY. Alot of employees there dressed in mini skirts.First they took us to a tiny office where a girl showed a website that was supposed to be a talent network where we put our credit card number for a free trial !!!!!!!  Now that i googled the company i found all types of complaints about this company. I gave my email on that website but didnt get any now that i check !

After that they said we needed to pay $1500 cash for a photoshoot that was supposed to be made the next day . Thank God we realized it was a scam, when we told her we wouldnt pay for that or that we were gonna think about it the girl almost kicked us out of the office !!!

Please somebody tell me how do i do to not make them have accesss to my credit card! They said they wouldnt but reading all negative reviews just scared me !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERFACE/Select-StateProvince/INTERFACE-TALENT-MARKETING-AGENCY-Scammers-in-Boca-ratn-florida-1080657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERFACE

Same Situation

AUTHOR: chloejsizer - ()

The exact same had happened to myself!

I was scouted in Boca Town Center, I went out and spent a few hunderd dollars on clothing to impress.

I attended the meeting, we were also signed up to the website which we had a problem cancelling as well. We were then taken into the office told all of the details , we were told we had to book a photo shoot with them. We paid just a bit more than what you had to.

We followed all of the steps to receive our deposit that were on the policy, after two months we still do not have our refund. It said in their policy it would take a month, we are still awaiting.

How did you get your refund back?