Complaint Review: INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2008

• Reported By:stockton California
INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS
P.O.BOX8050 HUNTING STATION, New York U.S.A.

INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS I HAD THE SAME LETTER SENT TO ME AS I SEEN ON THE RIPOFFREPORT PAGE HUNTING STATION New York

I received my award account notification in the mail today.I did not enter this bogus contest or did i give them my home address.I would like to know how these bogus companys can get our address,are they tapping into other secret personell information about us also?Anyway if something seems too good to be true then it is.So use common sense when a offer comes to you by mail or web address.Most likely if you didnt send or enter anything then it is a fake.good luck everyone and remember if it seems too good too be true then it is.....................

Lynn
stockton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2008 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERNATIONAL-AWARD-ADVISORS/HUNTING-STATION-New-York-11746-9050/INTERNATIONAL-AWARD-ADVISORS-I-HAD-THE-SAME-LETTER-SENT-TO-ME-AS-I-SEEN-ON-THE-RIPOFFREPOR-355678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS