Complaint Review: INTERNATIONAL FULFILLMENT HOUSE, WESTMINSTER MINT CO

• Submitted: Tue, December 22, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 22, 2009

• Reported By: Enf4cer — Long Branch New Jersey United States of America
INTERNATIONAL FULFILLMENT HOUSE, WESTMINSTER MINT CO
Westminster Mint 1600 HWY 100 Suite 429 Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

INTERNATIONAL FULFILLMENT HOUSE, WESTMINSTER MINT CO International Fulfillment Company No Coins, No Call Back, No Faith Minneapolis, Minnesota

On November 27th I ordered a 1976 Coin set and (2) 1964 Quarters for a total of $209.00. To date I have not received the coins. A check of my account only shows Payment Received.

I have contacted the main office in Minnasota by E-mail and left voice messages. I finally spoke to someone who gave me a name and phone number in Melbourne Fla. I have left (2) voice messages and received no reply.

After reading several negative postings about this company, I feel that I may have gotten ripped off. I am waiting till after the Holidays before I take further actions. I have ordered coins and boullion from other companies and received the products within days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERNATIONAL-FULFILLMENT-HOUSE-WESTMINSTER-MINT-CO/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55416/INTERNATIONAL-FULFILLMENT-HOUSE-WESTMINSTER-MINT-CO-International-Fulfillment-Company-No-544002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERNATIONAL FULFILLMENT HOUSE, WESTMINSTER MINT CO