- Report: #1113258
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SOLUTIONNS
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SOLUTIONNS3265 Falls Parkway, Suite D Branson, MO 65616 , Select State/Province USA
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SOLUTIONNS Price Match Guarantee - Informed sales rep. that I belong to Interval International, USAA, AAA, AARP. Branson, Missouri
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Inception Date: 24 April 2012
Distributer: Vacation Dervices of America
Price Paid for Membership: $3,995.00
Yearly Annual Dues Amout: $199.00
I informed sales rep. That I am a member of Interval International, USAA, AAA, AARP . He said no problem. I have in writing that International Travel Solutions Price Match Guarantee (FLA Seller of Travel Ref. No ST38217)
1. Alaska trip. Informed him( Mr Dwayne Small Jr.) of our travel plans with dates, location ect. Instead of looking at our itinerary he tried to book us on a cruise. The airline tickets we found were alot cheaper and I informed of this he would not go lower. The when he finnally got around to looking at our itinerary we found better and cheaper accomedations. Still would not match.
2. Cruise: I found infomation off Carnival Website
Informed ITS by phone and fax did not hear from them until it was to late to get together with friends.
Plus they could not match what was on website.
I did may out a report with Better Business Bureau. Ending was: Unresolved.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERNATIONAL-TRAVEL-SOLUTIONNS/Select-StateProvince/INTERNATIONAL-TRAVEL-SOLUTIONNS-Price-Match-Guarantee-Informed-sales-rep-that-I-belong-1113258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.