• Submitted: Mon, January 06, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: M T — ST. PETERSBURG Florida
3265 Falls Parkway, Suite D Branson, MO 65616 , Select State/Province USA

INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SOLUTIONNS Price Match Guarantee - Informed sales rep. that I belong to Interval International, USAA, AAA, AARP. Branson, Missouri

Inception Date: 24 April 2012

Distributer: Vacation Dervices of America

Price Paid for Membership: $3,995.00

Yearly Annual Dues Amout: $199.00

I informed sales rep. That I am a member of Interval International, USAA, AAA, AARP . He said no problem. I have in writing that International Travel Solutions Price Match Guarantee (FLA Seller of Travel Ref. No ST38217)

1. Alaska trip. Informed him( Mr Dwayne Small Jr.) of our travel plans with dates, location ect. Instead of looking at our itinerary he tried to book us on a cruise. The airline tickets we found were alot cheaper and I informed of this he would not go lower.  The when he finnally got around to looking at our itinerary we found better and cheaper accomedations. Still would not match.

2. Cruise: I found infomation off Carnival Website

Informed ITS by phone and fax did not hear from them until it was to late to get together with friends.

Plus they could not match what was on website.

I did may out a report with Better Business Bureau. Ending was: Unresolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERNATIONAL-TRAVEL-SOLUTIONNS/Select-StateProvince/INTERNATIONAL-TRAVEL-SOLUTIONNS-Price-Match-Guarantee-Informed-sales-rep-that-I-belong-1113258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SOLUTIONNS