Complaint Review: INTERNET CASH MACHINE

• Submitted: Tue, April 13, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By: LtownLady — lafayette Indiana United States of America
INTERNET CASH MACHINE

INTERNET CASH MACHINE xyzwarehouse, Internet Income House scam? or am i just an idiot?! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: If customer would provide a few additional details that they used to sign up for the program, we could provide a refund or make sure she was refunded.

I thought i was getting charged $2.97 for information that was going to be sent to me.  I then saw that $140.00 was being 'held' by my bank for a charge that ICM had put through.  Upon further investigation, i noticed this on the verification email they sent me: "following your risk-free 3 day trial period, you will be charged a one-time-only purchase price of $139.95.  Thereafter, you will only be billed a reduced fee of $4.95 for continuous website maintenance and hosting, each month until canceled. To cancel anytime, please call customer support at 877-863-3088."   It was shady because I had not seen that information until after I had agreed to pay $2.97.  I called my bank and gave them the skinny on my situation; they emailed me dispute forms.  I called the 800# listed above and was only on hold for about 5-7 minutes before I spoke with a man who, while making me feel like an idiot for not 'reading the terms and conditions', cancelled my account with ICM and gave me a verification number.  He assured me that my money would be back within 1-2 business days.
Bottom line is, the way they go about this might be shady, but as long as you stay on top of your sh*t, you should be fine.  I had never felt comfortable about putting my credit card information online, and when I tried it out, this happened.  You just have to be careful and mindful of what is going on!  And always, learn from your mistakes ;)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2010 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERNET-CASH-MACHINE/internet/INTERNET-CASH-MACHINE-xyzwarehouse-Internet-Income-House-scam-or-am-i-just-an-idiot-In-592739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERNET CASH MACHINE

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

We are not to locate this customers account without further information such as the last 4 digits of the credit card used to sign up for the service or her phone number. If we were provided that information we could locate the account and assure that it is cancelled and / or refunded.