• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:canon city Colorado
869 E 4500 SOUTH #233 Salt Lake City,, Utah U.S.A.

INTERNET LOGISTICS - BRIGHTBUILDERS Anouther One Scammed Salt Lake City, Utah

We were conntacted by Allen form Bright Builders after clicking on some link on the web.We got the same line as everyone else.

Since we own a small buisiness allready we thought if we could cobine the two it would work great.

Ok hear is were it all went south.Our buisiness is an auotomotive shop the does alot of custom typ work.We have contacts and free drop shipping already.natualy its auto parts that we would be selling.They were like this is great your allready ahead of the game.So we bought into the scam.

A couple of weeks later we find out what they didnt tell us.NONE of there tools work with E bay Motor sSo thats all junk to us.We demand our mony back and they say no way its past your three days.They said I needed to have an open mind and keep with the program.We did not want to start anouther buisiness the was not related to the one we have.

So they set me up with anouther couch and he took me to e bay and said this is how you use there tools.Well we paid over 2600 dollars for what ?Them telling me I neaded to use ebays tools that I can learne and use for free.

Im going after them

canon city, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERNET-LOGISTICS-BRIGHTBUILDERS/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84107/INTERNET-LOGISTICS-BRIGHTBUILDERS-Anouther-One-Scammed-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-397967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERNET LOGISTICS - BRIGHTBUILDERS