• Submitted: Wed, September 05, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 05, 2007

• Reported By:Newark New Jersey
1201 ALMA SCHOOL RD, SUITE 15500 MESA, Arizona U.S.A.

Ispeedway has done nothing for me. I have never owned any type of business. Every time I call I get passed around to customer service, or tech support. Each time I call they can only give me the same answers, such as, "have you up dated this and that.

I have excercised every option. The reps are anxious, impatient, and rude, they talk over my voice all the time, and have no sympathy at all, even after every time I call I tell them I need a lot of help, and I never owened a business before. They are good at saying " it is just like any other business you would own.

I work a 9-5 every day, and after work I have a lot of running around, and by that time it is too late to call. The only time I have is every 3 months when I have vacation time, if I don't travel.

I want all of my money back, $1,793.96. I feel as though they just lured me into taking my money, and convencing me that I will not be sorry, and that my business, will make my money back in no time.

I have never felt so violated. I was told that I can not even cancel my account until it is paid in full. This was told to me, but there should be some kind of exception to this rule.

Newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2007 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERNET-SPEEDWAY-ISPEEDWAY/MESA-Arizona-85210/ISPEEDWAY-LIMITED-TECH-SUPPORT-RUDE-IMPATIENT-MESA-Arizona-272523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERNET SPEEDWAY , ISPEEDWAY