Complaint Review: INTERNET SPEEDWAY

• Updated: Thu, October 01, 2009

• Reported By: Maxi — chicago California USA
INTERNET SPEEDWAY
www.internetspeedway.com Internet United States of America

INTERNET SPEEDWAY / Succeed Corporation Ibuilder, Meridian1, Succeed Corp. Internet Speedway, Meridian 1, online store ripoff, insider who's seen the scam, terrible service, company steals from customers, junk business, , Mesa, Arizona THis company lures you in by advertisitng on other sites. If you sign up for the minimal $5 you recdeive NOTHING and they haunt you for payment daily and by email address and make cancelling impossible, Internet

While searching the web for something this ad was present.  It offered a way to make $$$ on line.  You pay $5 for the info.  I unfortuantelly did not check out the company until after I paid for the supposed info.  I immediately tried to find where I had signed up for this company and couldn't so I called my credit card company and canceled my card and opened a new one so it could not be charged.

I never received an email or any information but 30 days later I start receiving calls and emails telling me that i "owe $99 and how was I going to pay it?"

I told them I tried to cancel and they transferred me to some to cancel.  I was left on line forever, so I hung up.

They have been calling ever since and writing threatening emails.  I called my CC company for advice and they told me to tell them I don't owe for something I never received, go ahead and try to collect from the card I had originally given them and closed and the CC company will take care of it.  In addition, I should tell them I will take legal action against them for harrassment.

In additional I filed an online complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 04:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERNET-SPEEDWAY/internet/INTERNET-SPEEDWAY-Succeed-Corporation-Ibuilder-Meridian1-Succeed-Corp-Internet-Speedw-502493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERNET SPEEDWAY