Complaint Review: INTERNET TRAINING PRODUCTS

• Updated: Mon, June 04, 2012

• Reported By: Tom — Oregon United States of America
INTERNET TRAINING PRODUCTS
27762 Antonio Pkwy L1-493 Ladera Ranch, California United States of America

INTERNET TRAINING PRODUCTS MYPOSTALEXAM.COM Led me to believe I was paying for US Postal Service Exam Ladera Ranch, California

ITC or mypostalexam.com (or other names, see title) had a link show up in a Google search that appeared to be an application for the US Postal Service Exam.  The link took me to a website that made it seem like I was working with the USPS.  I filled out a bunch of information and then it told me there was a charge of $39.95.  I believed it to be a legitimate charge by the USPS to sign up for the exam, so I authorized the charge.  The only thing I got in return was a link to some pdf manual purporting to be an authorized test manual.  But it was just some ripoff manual that claimed to help me pass the exam.

I called the company's customer service number, 888-789-8585, and got a recording.  I left a message to have them call me back.  That was over 24 hours ago.  I also emailed them at myexamsupport@gmail.com and told them to cancel the payment and that I had deleted the pdf file. I also let them know I was instructing my bank to refute the payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERNET-TRAINING-PRODUCTS/Ladera-Ranch-California-92694/INTERNET-TRAINING-PRODUCTS-MYPOSTALEXAMCOM-Led-me-to-believe-I-was-paying-for-US-Postal-S-892688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERNET TRAINING PRODUCTS