Complaint Review: INTEX POOLS

• Submitted: Tue, July 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 28, 2009

• Reported By:barrie Other
INTEX POOLS
intexcorp.com Long Beach, California U.S.A.

INTEX POOLS Poor quality Long Beach California

I purchased a Intex swimming pool for my kids two years ago.I was just putting it up for the second time since I purchased it this summer and found that there was a leak at the seam, so I called customer service and was told that they only offered a ninety day warranty and that since the leak was at the seam we would not be able to patch that part of the pool due to streching.I couldn't believe that this was the responce I got after spending more than $1200.00 dollars on this pool.So she made it clear that they were not willing to do anything about there sub standard product and that I was basically out of luck.That was a really expensive six week swim for my kids and lesson for me.Listen the quick up pool ( by INTEX anyway) is not worth the price,for an extra $1500.00 I would have had a smaller steel pool that would have lasted longer and less hassle.The truth is if they had of told me that this product had a ninety day warranty I would not have purchased it.I also believe that the customer service support number for this company is basically a parts purchasing desk.There is.....NO.....NO.....NO customer support at INTEX unless your looking to spend some more money.

Tired of it!
barrie
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2009 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTEX-POOLS/Long-Beach-California-90801/INTEX-POOLS-Poor-quality-Long-Beach-California-474288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTEX POOLS