Complaint Review: INTL. LOTTO COMMISSION

• Updated: Mon, November 07, 2011

• Reported By: Jena — Henderson Texas United States of America
INTL. LOTTO COMMISSION
Lotteries Del Rosario Romano, N10 Planta 7 Internet United States of America

INTL. LOTTO COMMISSION Affiliated with Once Espana I WON $815,950.00!! I wish!! 28006 Madrid Spain

From: The desk of the President Claim File Number: ND/0002288/V Batch Number: MAD/444400/M ATTENTION: LUCKY WINNER

I recieved a letter with this heading saying that the Spanish Sweepstake Lottery/International Program drew numbers which made ME win the lottery in the 3rd category. I was approved for the lump sum of $815,950.00 from a total prize of $350,656,220.00 that was shared among other International winners.

The funds were deposited into a reliable bank insured to my name. I am supposed to keep this confidential until my claim has been processed and money has been deposited into MY bank account or sent to my home.

There were 22,000 names from Europe, Asia, and America that were selected through a computer ballot that is conducted twice a year. It says that they hope that with part of my prize I will take part in their next high stake USD 3.1 Billion International Lotteries.

Due to the lever of corruption in the world, they work together with Tested and Trusted security firm to ensure that I receive my winnings without long protocols.

It says to contact my agent CARLOS SANTOS of SAFEWAY SEGUROS on Tel: 01134-672-827-412, Fax: 01134-911-881-412, or email: safeway169@yahoo.com for processing and remittance of my prize money. 5% of my winnings are to go to my agent as a fee for their services, but will only be paid to them after my funds have been pain into my account or sent to my home.

I am expected to be in their Madrid office to claim and sign the fund legalization documents or I can pay the services of a diplomat.

There is a stamp from the International Lotto Commission, a barcode, and another stamp that says MINISTERIO DE HACIENDA at the bottom of the page.

I did not respond to this, however it does look legit and I do see where some people may contact these people in hopes for winning money. If you read closely, there are several misspellings and poor grammar is used. I would not recommend anyone to respond to these types of letters, I was not scammed because I did not respond!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2011 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTL-LOTTO-COMMISSION/internet/INTL-LOTTO-COMMISSION-Affiliated-with-Once-Espana-I-WON-81595000-I-wish-28006-Mad-795808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTL. LOTTO COMMISSION