reflects

• Updated: Sun, March 11, 2012

• Reported By: 2moni0 — cheyenne Wyoming United States of America
INT*PEOPLELOOKUP

INT*PEOPLELOOKUP False Advertisement Internet

I would like to report Intelius of false interent advertising. This service is use to find out information of people such as numbers and addresses. I used this service with results that were not correct, and thought i was only charged $1.95 which is what they had advertise. I looked at my card account and see I was charged an additional $19.95.
I'am very disgruntled that firstly this service did not give me the results I wanted, though I thought that $1.95 was a small price to pay, but being charged a price in which was not offered at any time is very unreasonable. I would like to be reimburst the $19.95 fully.
There was no reason for this charge. This company is fasley advertising there service and tricking people into believing they're paying one set price and surprising them with an additional $19.25.
Thank you for your time and concern to read my complaint against this company.

Monica,Cheyenne, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2012 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTPEOPLELOOKUP/internet/INTPEOPLELOOKUP-False-Advertisement-Internet-852056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INT*PEOPLELOOKUP