Complaint Review: INTUIT GO PEYMENT

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: Ceketsis — denver Colorado
INTUIT GO PEYMENT
I DENVER, Select State/Province USA

INTUIT GO PEYMENT They kept my 800 hundred dollars so far 2 months and every time I called them they give me a different reason to not give it to me.and they are telling me we are protecting you I told them don't protect me just give me my money they are not reliable as a credit company. DENVER Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTUIT-GO-PEYMENT/DENVER-Select-StateProvince/INTUIT-GO-PEYMENT-They-kept-my-800-hundred-dollars-so-far-2-months-and-every-time-I-calle-1053685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTUIT GO PEYMENT