• Report: #841927

Complaint Review: INTUIT Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, February 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 19, 2012

• Reported By: Phil — Fairfax Virginia United States of America
INTUIT Inc.
2632 Marine Way Mountain View, California United States of America

INTUIT Inc. Bait & Switch Techniques - told me the only to e-File state return was to request the fee be deducted from the return, adding $29.95 handling fee. Mountain View, California

Attempted to efile my state return with Turbo Tax, and found I could not enter the information when it came time to pay the $19.95 filing fee.  A popup told me to call 877 559 8824, there Courtney told me the filing fee had to be deducted from my refund, and the $29.95 in addition for the convenience of Intuit doing it for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2012 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTUIT-Inc/Mountain-View-California-/INTUIT-Inc-Bait-Switch-Techniques-told-me-the-only-to-e-File-state-return-was-to-req-841927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTUIT Inc.