Complaint Review: INVENT-TECH (DIGITAL PICTURE FRAME SCAM)

• Submitted: Sun, November 18, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico
INVENT-TECH (DIGITAL PICTURE FRAME SCAM)
2655 LEJEUNE ROAD SUITE 550 CORAL GABLES, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-940-9020ext2225
  • Web:
  • Category: Con Artists

INVENT-TECH (DIGITAL PICTURE FRAME SCAM) THEY STOLE MY IDEA AND TRIED TO KILL ME CORAL GABLES Florida

*Consumer Comment: Casket?

I am the inventor of the Digital Picture Frame. I submitted my idea to Invent-Tech in 2002. Invent-Tech told me they would get a patent for me. Invent-Tech talked about negiotion day. Invent-Tech said they sunk $20,000 of their own money into protecting the patent. Invent-Tech said they only wanted 10% of the final settlement. Invent-Tech said on negiotion day that I would get one lump settlement from the manufactures that bought my idea, and that I would get royalties off of each one that is sold. Invent-Tech even offered me a camouflage casket. The Digital Picture Frame is being sold at Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Best Buy, Staples, Brookstone, and several other places. The Digital Picture Frame is being manufactured by Kodak, Phillips, Poliariod, and several other corporations. I have not recieved any settlement or royalties from any corporation for being the inventor of the Digital Picture Frame. I just want my fair share. If you are in a profession like singing or acting, and you sing or act dont you get paid for that. The same principal for being an inventor. Im not giving up on my hopes and dreams for the future. I am going to do everything whithin my power to expose Invent-Tech for the ripoffs that they are. We all have to work together to make this world a better place for future generations. We have to teach good morals to others and practice them principals ourselves. One person can make a difference. Whether it takes a class action law suite or Invent-Tech settles with me out of court, I want my recognition and compensation for being the inventor of the Digital Picture Frame.

Johnnie
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2007 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INVENT-TECH-DIGITAL-PICTURE-FRAME-SCAM/CORAL-GABLES-Florida-33134-5846/INVENT-TECH-DIGITAL-PICTURE-FRAME-SCAM-THEY-STOLE-MY-IDEA-AND-TRIED-TO-KILL-ME-CORAL-GAB-285322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INVENT-TECH (DIGITAL PICTURE FRAME SCAM)

Casket?

AUTHOR: Rj - (U.S.A.)

Invent-Tech offered you a casket? Can you elaborate on that a bit? You have my curiosity.