Complaint Review: INVENT-TECH

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2007

• Reported By:Xenia Ohio
INVENT-TECH
2655 Lejeune Road Coral Gables, Florida U.S.A.

INVENT-TECH Step Right Up sonny...I only want ALL your money !! Coral Gables Florida

BEWARE ...INVENT-TECH the new carney show !! Step right up sonny...I only want ALL your money !! I was very careful at 1st when inquiring about submiting my Invention Idea...they said the 1st consultation was FREE.

I told them upfront I was down to my last $150 in the world and was not wanting to waste the last cash I had if my invention was not going to be profitable. They said send in your Invention which I did...and got back a letter saying my Invention looked VERY GOOD WITH MUCH PROMISE !!

Again I told them I only have $150 in the world...but they said they would need $150 to go to the next step and have their Board of Developers look at it and decide if it would pass to the next level. I sent the last money I had $150...and heard nothing from them for 3 weeks. Then I got a letter from them saying "SORRY, but your Invention would cost too much money for us to develope. Try again with another Invention they said...it's only $125 more because we are giving you $25 off because we like you so much !! Step right up sonny...INVENT-TECH only wants your ALL your Money !!

What a racket INVENT-TECH has going !! I nicely asked them for my money back because THEY KNEW IMMEDIATELY WHEN THEY 1ST SAW IT THAT THEY WOULD NOT AND COULD NOT DEVELOPE MY INVENTION...but they chose to steal my $150 knowing it was my last money. They are CON-MEN ...step right up sonny !! NEXT !!

Michael
Xenia, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2007 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INVENT-TECH/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134/INVENT-TECH-Step-Right-Up-sonnyI-only-want-ALL-your-money-Coral-Gables-Florida-275334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INVENT-TECH