Complaint Review: INVICTA watch Company of America

• Updated: Thu, May 10, 2012

• Reported By: ray697093s — CEDARHURST New York United States of America
INVICTA watch Company of America
1 Invicta Way ( 3069 Taft Street ) Hollywood, Florida United States of America

INVICTA watch Company of America I bought a wrist watch that thay purposely put in the wrong pins. Hollywood , Florida

I ordered a wrist watch the watch is called Invicta men's Pro diver limited edition titanium and ceramic black in color men's size. I have bought quite a few of invicta watches in the past. I resize all of my watches myself. When I resized this watch nothing seemed to be wrong. Until I started to wear it. When I first wore this watch it fell off of my wrist.

I was lucky I did not lose my watch my arm was halfway out the window of my car. When I got home I took the band apart. What I found was really bad workmanship. This watch has three different size pins to hold the links together. The first link at the watch case is longer and thinner, the next pin is just as long but thicker, as thick as the rest of the pins in the band. This pin was purposely bent to stay in the wrist band. And so was the next one.

Total two pins on each side of the wrist band was purposely bent. now I know that this is not the only wristwatch with this problem this style has to have hundreds if not thousands of wristwatches falling off the consumers wrist. I have contacted the company headquarters in Florida immediately about this problem. I spoke to a gentleman in customer service he said his name is Tony that's all I got I don't think he would give me his last name even if I asked him. I told him what the problem was he acted like as if I was crazy.

I told him what the problem was I also told him I needed six pins. He said I could only get four pins. It's like pulling teeth out of a Tiger. Well he said okay, he then told me it will take three months 90 days to get these pins. They have no stock inventory at all for any of their watches. I am not the only one with problems with the watches waiting three months when customers have to send in their wrist watch for repair they have to wait 6 to 12 months to get it back. This company never told you about their problem well it's not my problem it's their problem they need to have stock inventories that Thay can send out parts to the customers when they needed not waiting all those months. And I am still waiting for my parts.

My watch in question is, model number 1248 men's Pro diver limited edition ceramic and titanium Black in color.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INVICTA-watch-Company-of-America/Hollywood-Florida-33021/INVICTA-watch-Company-of-America-I-bought-a-wrist-watch-that-thay-purposely-put-in-the-wr-881018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INVICTA watch Company of America