Complaint Review: INVITATION PROCESSING - KATIE KIRSTEN

• Reported By: Terri — Birmingham Alabama United States of America
INVITATION PROCESSING - KATIE KIRSTEN
P.O. Box 6304 Dover, Delaware United States of America

INVITATION PROCESSING - KATIE KIRSTEN Waste of Paper SCAM Dover, Delaware

I recieved a letter today from a place with no name telling me I was chosen from a profile I am positive I never created to become a member of an exclusive club. According to the letter, I had three days to respond to the letter, become a member, and get a 56 page book with the secrets to happiness, and success in my life, or lose the opportunity forever.

Also, the letter stated for 6 pages that I apparently had a rare gift, and so did lots of well known celebrities and millionaires who were left unnamed. Not to mention that all of this was sworn on the Bible.

The letter also mentioned that I was supposed to keep all of this a secret, and tell no one, which I guess is supposed to keep me from talking to someone who would have told me that they got the same letter, or simply tell me that this was a scam, which I already realized at the start of the letter.

This company, and Ms.Katie Kirsten (most likely not a real person), has got to be kidding to think that this scam would succeed with many people. This was simply a waste of time and paper. I should send a fax telling them what to do with this letter. It's sad to know that there are people in the world with nothing better to do than sit on their butts and think of ways to cheat people and waste their time all at once.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INVITATION-PROCESSING-KATIE-KIRSTEN/Dover-Delaware-19905-6304/INVITATION-PROCESSING-KATIE-KIRSTEN-Waste-of-Paper-SCAM-Dover-Delaware-570387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INVITATION PROCESSING - KATIE KIRSTEN