Complaint Review: INternational Masters Publishers - IMP

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2007

• Reported By:Vernon British Columbia
INternational Masters Publishers - IMP
2930-14 Ave Markham, Ontario Canada

INternational Masters Publishers - IMP This company is good at ripping off people ripoff Markham Ontario

Stupidly, I ordered the Enhancing your Mind, Body, Spirit cards from this company. I paid $34 plus each month. Then was told they were discontinuing the product and if I paid another $164 I'd have my complete set. So I sent off this check and proceeded to wait and wait and wait.

Finally I call the company and am told that the $164 was to bring my account up to date for what I had already recieved. Which turns out to be only 1/3 of the cards. This is when they tell me there are 99 packages of cards at $34 per month plus more on top of that.

If you get an ad from this company, toss it. Don't get sucked in like I did. I am sitting here with a $300 useless book of cards. Man do I ever feel let down and ripped off.

Vernon, British Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2007 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INternational-Masters-Publishers-IMP/Markham-Ontario-L3R-5Z8/INternational-Masters-Publishers-IMP-This-company-is-good-at-ripping-off-people-ripoff-M-264171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INternational Masters Publishers - IMP