Complaint Review: IOG

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Walter — Houston Texas
IOG
109 W Buckeye St Clyde, Ohio United States of America

IOG They use inactive local telephone numbers to show in the caller ID. Clyde, Ohio

I keep getting telephone calls from this company to get me to sign up for a service to supply me with a web site to sell Amazon products as an affiliate.  I told them I already have an Amazon affiliate account.   The problem is that they have their calls set up to show the caller ID with a local telephone exchange number with an inactive or discontinue telephone number so a person will be more likely to answer the call.  When I try to tell them I am not interested they get very 'pushy' until I hang up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IOG/Clyde-Ohio-43410/IOG-They-use-inactive-local-telephone-numbers-to-show-in-the-caller-ID-Clyde-Ohio-1045235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IOG