Complaint Review: IOLO TECHNOLOGIES

• Updated: Sun, April 20, 2014

• Reported By: FRED — Rahway New Jersey
IOLO TECHNOLOGIES
7470 NORTH FIGUEROA STREET LOS ANGELES, California USA

IOLO TECHNOLOGIES IOLO REFUSES TO REPAIR COMPUTER WHICH IT INFECTED BY ONE OF IT'S OWN TECHNICIANS. LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA

On April 13,2014, i received a phone call from a person claiming to be a representative from Iolo Technologies. (303-351-5187) He claimed my computer was infected with thousands of viruses and would help me get rid of them. He instructed me to get clear of them by go to a site "www.Supremofree.com".  When i saw the site i realized that this site would give the caller control of my computer.  This man had my Home phone number, my EMAIL address, and told me HOW  LONG i had my account with Iolo Technologies.  Ever since then i have been unable to use my computer.  Then some days later i again receive another call from someone also claiming to be from Iolo Technologies saying my computer would be repaired. Not to worry.  I called Iolo Technologies and after some forty five miniutes the tech was able to get my computer (Dell) to get onto Windows 7.  The problem still exists that i cannot get on to the internet.;  Limited Access is what comes up on my wireless connections.  The techs (i have spoken to (Akhiles, Naveen and others who i could barely understand) have all stated to me that i would have to UPGRADE TO PREMIUM in order to get the assistance.  Obiviously they are trying to get more revenueand this in an INHOUSE TACTIC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2014 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IOLO-TECHNOLOGIES/LOS-ANGELES-California-90041/IOLO-TECHNOLOGIES-IOLO-REFUSES-TO-REPAIR-COMPUTER-WHICH-IT-INFECTED-BY-ONE-OF-ITS-OWN-TE-1140269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IOLO TECHNOLOGIES