Complaint Review: IOMEGA

• Submitted: Wed, November 13, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, November 13, 2002

• Reported By:Farnham VA
IOMEGA
USA San Diego, California U.S.A.

IOMEGA $30 mail in rebate ripoff X 2 victimized many consumers San Diego California

I purchased three zip drives. Each zip drive included a $30 rebate. I received one rebate.

I called Iomega many times. I filled out over the phone requests on several occasions regarding my two remaining rebates and received, THEyou'll be receiving your rebates within 6-8 weeks.

It's been two years now and still no rebates.
I purchase all the computers and peripherals for my company.

IOMEGA guess whom I will not buy from again?
Thanks IOMEGA

FYI: There was a class action lawsuit against IOMEGA for this very complaint; unfortunately I was unaware of this until it was too late.

Virginia

William
Farnham, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2002 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IOMEGA/San-Diego-California/IOMEGA-30-mail-in-rebate-ripoff-X-2-victimized-many-consumers-San-Diego-California-35094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IOMEGA