Complaint Review: IOS TEL

IOS TEL
San Antonio, Texas USA

IOS TEL Excessive phone charge San Antonio Texas

*General Comment: welcome to texas

May 9 - 12 my wife and I camped at Twin Lakes State Park, outside Farmville Va. There is no cell phone service due to the size of the park. I needed to talk to my granddaughter who was graduation from Longwood Univ in Farmville. Seeing a pay phone near the park office , I tried to call from there. The call was 60 cents. However the phone wouldn't accept coins, so I used a credit card. The call wasn't answered. I was surprised when I received my credit card statement that I was charged $ 23.93. Especially since the call never went thru. I called their customer service and was informed that the call lasted 3 minutes. How? It wasn't answered. The customer service rep imediately gave me a refund of $7.17. but wouldn't cancel the charge. I know Texas law is very loose on these matters, however a markup of $23.63 is way over the top.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2013 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IOS-TEL/San-Antonio-Texas/IOS-TEL-Excessive-phone-charge-San-Antonio-Texas-1072922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IOS TEL

#1 General Comment

welcome to texas

AUTHOR: carl - ()

texas is a big rip off state the police will put you in jail for any reason and let companys rip you off long as they pay there tax's