Complaint Review: IOS TEL

• Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: John — Lincoln Nebraska
IOS TEL
San Luis Obispo,, California USA

IOS TEL IOS TEL Texas Grossly overcharging to debit card for 3 minute call San Luis Obispo, California,

On Sept 17 I made a phone call from a pay phone at the Milford NE Rest area on I80 to home in Lincoln NE, estimated time 3 minutes. The company charged my debit card $61.90. An operator at 800 226 2606 has informed me that the payphones are privately owned; also alledged and insisted I was on phone a half hour. I told her it was no half hour; "YES IT WAS!"

Below, you have asked if I used a credit card; not sure if suppose to answer yes; I used a debit card, a check card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IOS-TEL/San-Luis-Obispo-California/IOS-TEL-IOS-TEL-Texas-Grossly-overcharging-to-debit-card-for-3-minute-call-San-Luis-Obisp-1088414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IOS TEL