Complaint Review: IOS TEL

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: Shuai Li — Peoria Illinois United States of America
IOS TEL

IOS TEL IOS TEL Chicago H'hare Airport T3 Payphone I was charged $187.48 for only 1 minute international call at Chicago O'hare Airport T3 Internet

I am suprised to see 4 charges for the calls I made at Chicago O'hare airport, terminal 3. I used IOS TEL payphone on Aug 05, 2012. I made 4 internaltional calls, which only 1 calls connecting successfully. That call lasted about 1 minute. But, I was charged $46.87 for each call. So, totally I was charged $187.48! I believe it is wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 11:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IOS-TEL/internet/IOS-TEL-IOS-TEL-Chicago-Hhare-Airport-T3-Payphone-I-was-charged-18748-for-only-1-minute-928471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IOS TEL