Complaint Review: IOS TELECOM SAN ANTONIO

• Reported By: PedroT. — Sao Paulo Other Brazil
IOS TELECOM SAN ANTONIO
San Antonio, Texas United States of America

IOS TELECOM SAN ANTONIO THIS IS A SCAM San Antonio, Texas

On 14th December, I was at Houston George Bush Airport and made a 2 min call to Brazil from a payphone with my credit card and they charged me incredibles two collections of 38,11 plus 53,88 totalling 91,99 USD of PURE RIPOFF. And there is another $5 debit which one I think is the correct.

This appeared on my online Checking Account Summary today:
15/12/2012 05:84:3 0019 ILD TELESERVICES

OAKLAND PARK US USD 5,00 (5,00)
16/12/2012 12:51:20 0019 IOS TELCOM

SAN ANTONIO US USD 38,11 (38,11)
16/12/2012 12:51:22 0019 IOS TELCOM

SAN ANTONIO US USD 53,88 (53,88)

I'm very worried because I'm more than 4 000 miles away from home and my money is counted. They are all liers, scammers and I became really surprised how can a unfair business company like that can runs on a serious country like U.S. In Brazil I have never heard about a overcharging like that.

I really wants my money back and already opened a inquiry with my credit card company.

Quickly looking on Internet we can see a lot of people with problems like mines.

Bye bye and never use a payphone at Houston airports or everywhere else they have a phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IOS-TELECOM-SAN-ANTONIO/San-Antonio-Texas-/IOS-TELECOM-SAN-ANTONIO-THIS-IS-A-SCAM-San-Antonio-Texas-982870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IOS TELECOM SAN ANTONIO