suite

• Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: Colleen — Jenison Michigan United States of America
IOS Telcom
8401 Datapoint Dr Suite 1000 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

IOS Telcom Pay phone rip off charged 15.43 for a one minute phone call San Antonio, Texas

*Author of original report: Called Company

I had to use a pay phone because my cell was not working and I don't have a landline. All I did was call and leave a message on someone's cell.  At first there was a $5 charge on my account then two days later they switched it to $15.43

It is ridiculous that they can charge this, if I would have had change on me the call would have only cost 35 cents.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IOS-Telcom/San-Antonio-Texas-/IOS-Telcom-Pay-phone-rip-off-charged-1543-for-a-one-minute-phone-call-San-Antonio-Texas-938491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IOS Telcom

Called Company

AUTHOR: shocked - (United States of America)

When I called they don't list to what you even have to say.  She kept cutting me off and putting me on hold.  They gave me a 20% credit which is better than nothing but still over $12 for a phone call that was maybe a minute long.
She tried to tell me it was my fault because I went through the automated and didn't speak with a live operator because they tell you the rates.  It didn't even give the option to speak with someone, when I asked her why the automated doesn't give the rates she couldn't even come up with an answer all she said was ummmmmm.
This company needs to be shut down!