Complaint Review: IOS Telcom

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: Bigmama42054 — Kirksey Kentucky United States of America
IOS Telcom

IOS Telcom was charged 31.23 for a collect call from my husband and he never called me collect. We have cell phones. I was scared to death when i got the call that i had a collect call from him to enter my cred Internet, Internet

I recieved a pjone call that I had a collect call from my husband.  The operator stated that i needed to put in my credit card to recive the call.  I did and no one was there, i was really upset and worried, for 1 my husband is a truck driver and we have cell phones, and he never calls collect.  Then they charge me 31.23 for the call when he never called.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IOS-Telcom/internet/IOS-Telcom-was-charged-3123-for-a-collect-call-from-my-husband-and-he-never-called-me-co-896899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IOS Telcom