Complaint Review: IOS Telecom San Antonio

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: Babydoll — Greeneville Tennessee United States of America
IOS Telecom San Antonio
8401 Datapoint Dr. Suite 1000, San Antonio. Texas San Antonio, Texas United States of America

IOS Telecom San Antonio Charged $23.49 for a collect call that was never put thru. San Antonio, Texas

My husband tried to make a collect call to me from a pay phone. I got the message that I needed to put my credit card number in so that the call can be completed. I did so and when I tried to talk to him there was no one there. I was charged $23.49 and didnt even get to talk to him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2012 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IOS-Telecom-San-Antonio/San-Antonio-Texas-78229/IOS-Telecom-San-Antonio-Charged-2349-for-a-collect-call-that-was-never-put-thru-San-A-890564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IOS Telecom San Antonio