Complaint Review: IOS Telecom

• Updated: Thu, October 28, 2010

• Reported By: Elliot — Portland Oregon United States of America
IOS Telecom

IOS Telecom Exorbitant charges for credit card phone call, Internet

I tried to place a calling card call at a payphone in the Atlanta airport on 15 October 2010.  My valid card was rejected.  I called the Visa number on the phone and got an operator who placed a call for me.  She wouldn't answer my questions about why my calling card was rejected.

I left a short voicemail at one number.  I tried a second number and don't believe I got any answer, not even an answering machine.  A few days later my online credit card account showed two charges of $36.30 each.  I see on the internet that I am far from alone in being ripped off by IOS Telecom.  Has anyone gotten any satisfaction from them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2010 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IOS-Telecom/internet/IOS-Telecom-Exorbitant-charges-for-credit-card-phone-call-Internet-656235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IOS Telecom