Complaint Review: IOS Telecom

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Misty — Medon Tennessee United States of America
IOS Telecom

IOS Telecom I was charged $20.86 for a call that last barely over one minute. The call itself was a little over $4.00 I was told from a representative. Then, they have a list of charges that go along with it. Internet

I was charged $20.86 on my visa debit card for a call that lasted maybe a minute. My son called me collect from Missouri to Tennessee. I contacted the company. The initial call was $4.10 I was told. The rest were fees. A $5.00 holding fee that I was told would be returned and has not. Then, there was an operator fee, connection fee, holding fee, tax, and several others. I don not understand how companies can get away with this. The $5.00 holding fee showed up on my statement as IDL Teleservice. The $15.86 showed up as IOS Telecom. A little suspicious? I think so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IOS-Telecom/internet/IOS-Telecom-I-was-charged-2086-for-a-call-that-last-barely-over-one-minute-The-call-it-966919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IOS Telecom