Complaint Review: IOS Telecommunications

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: wise_guy — Chicago Illinois United States of America
IOS Telecommunications

IOS Telecommunications IOS Tel, ILD Teleservices Exceptionally High phone charges on credit card, Internet

I made 3 local calls from Chicago O'Hare airport using IOS tel phones on which it is written 50 cents for a call. Since I didn't have change, I used my credit card for making a call. There is no mention of any different charge for credit card on the phone.

When I checked my credit card statement, a few days later, I saw a charge of $5.80 thrice for each of the 3 calls I made and all of which went to an answering machine. This is an absolute ripoff. I called the company and they refunded partial amount. But still I was charge way too high for local calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IOS-Telecommunications/internet/IOS-Telecommunications-IOS-Tel-ILD-Teleservices-Exceptionally-High-phone-charges-on-credi-944251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IOS Telecommunications