Complaint Review: IOS telecom

• Submitted: Sat, August 11, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Apurva — Clemson South Carolina United States of America
IOS telecom

IOS telecom Chicago O'Hare Airport Payphones payphones, chicago O'hare airport, charged credit card, wrongly billed, worst customer service, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Credit Card charges are different

I am reporting a credit card bill charged to me at O'hare Chicago airport. I used the a payphone at terminal 2 to make an international call, on 29th July 2012. I couldnt use coins for some reason, so I used my Chase card! For 10 minutes of call I was charged $166.35!! This is insane, because the note attached to the phone said $1 for two minutes!!! So I am extremely frustrated at this huge credit card bill. Anyone let me know what can be done..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IOS-telecom/internet/IOS-telecom-Chicago-OHare-Airport-Payphones-payphones-chicago-Ohare-airport-charged-cr-925824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IOS telecom

Credit Card charges are different

AUTHOR: wise_guy - (United States of America)

I also faced similar situation as you but thank Goodness, I made only local calls for which I was charged $5.80 and I had made 3 calls and was charged thrice. Can you believe 18 bucks for local calls all of which were less than a minute and went to an answering machine.

The reason the company says is that credit card charges are different and the charges mentioned on the phone booth are for cash payments.