Complaint Review: IOnline - Celebrity Sexy Pout Lip Plumper

• Updated: Mon, December 31, 2012

• Reported By:Portage Pennsylvania
IOnline - Celebrity Sexy Pout Lip Plumper
celebritysexypout.com/ Internet U.S.A.

IOnline - Celebrity Sexy Pout Lip Plumper ONE MONTH FREE PAY ONLY S&H IS A SCAM! INTERNET

*Consumer Comment: Same problem

*Consumer Comment: Celebrity Lip Plumper - Please Read Correctly

I came across a webpage that rated the best lip plumpers available. Celebrity Sexy Lip Plumper was rated 5 stars with a link stating if you clicked the "first star" in the title, you would get $50.00 off. I followed the link which connected me to celebritysexypout.com. At the bottom of the page they have listed: 1 Lip Plumper (30 Day Supply) $49.99 + $4.99 S&H ($69.99 - Save $20). After you click the first star at the top of the page it then tells you the rebate offer is activated and it gives you 7 minutes and 19 seconds to place your order leading you to believe you only have to pay $4.99 for shipping and handling. After entering all of my information, credit card number included, I am redirected to a page showing me I have now just been billed for $54.98.

I called the Wellness Watchers phone number and the gentleman asked where I ordered the product from. I told him IOnline. He told me he would have to give me another number. Upon calling the number, it gives you an automated recording explaining if you have concerns about fraudalent charges or any other concerns, contact them via email. There is no live person to talk to. I called my bank to stop payment on this charge. They told me I would have to come in person to sign a form. My bank is 20 minutes away. By the time I got to the bank, they told me the payment had already been processed and was in holding. They advised me to contact the company through email and whenever I got a response to take it to the bank and file a claim. This is ridiculous that companies can rip people off and get away with it. I hope someone can put an end to this soon!

Heather
Portage, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IOnline-Celebrity-Sexy-Pout-Lip-Plumper/internet/IOnline-Celebrity-Sexy-Pout-Lip-Plumper-ONE-MONTH-FREE-PAY-ONLY-SH-IS-A-SCAM-INTERNET-433099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IOnline - Celebrity Sexy Pout Lip Plumper

Same problem

AUTHOR: Ryan - (United States of America)

I remember having the same experience with this product. I ordered it with the intention of paying the $4 shipping only to find myself with a $60 charge for lip gloss! I did have a better outcome though. I did manage to reach a person on the phone who started off not wanting to help, but after much heated discussion refunded me the $60. I was a Soldier at the time and basically told her that I couldn't see how it was possible for me to be able to lead Soldier's the war torn Iraq for a year, she couldn't take this charge off. I guess she realized how ridiculous she sounded and within a few minutes the charge was removed.

The good part is that the product was still sent to me, so I ended up with it for free. I figured since they had screwed so many people over they didn't deserve to have it returned only to scam someone else with it.

The bad part is that it didn't work. It did make my lips tingle a little. Like when you eat something spicy...just not that intense. My lips never got any more plump though. I ended up just using it as lip gloss.

I'm just happy they refunded the $60.

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

I too got to that site via the same means and methods as the complainor. However, what it says is ............. only S&H AFTER mail in rebate. You have to place the order, the send in for the MAIL IN REBATE to get the deal.