Complaint Review: IP-NUBODI

• Submitted: Mon, April 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 28, 2008

• Reported By:Gary Indiana
IP-NUBODI
2711 East Craig Road Suite K, North Las Vegas, NV 89030 P. O. Box 82348875382, Texas U.S.A.

IP-NUBODI Colon Cleanser P. O. Box 82348875382 Dallas, Texas

I order the colon-cure cleasner on-line for 30 days free trial and paid for shipping & handling only ($3.95). On 2/19/2008, Less then 30 days $90.02 was withdrawn from my checking acct. I tried calling the company to cancel the product but there was no one to accept the cancellation, everything was automation. I tried calling several times after that with no success. On 4/21/2008 another $90.02 was taking from my bank acct. I tried calling the company again but no success. I called Attorney General office to file a complaint. I went to my bank to fill out affidavit form to stop payments from my acct. I never tried the product nor do I wish too at this time. I'm so frustrated about the whole ordeal.

Pinkie
Gary, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2008 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IP-NUBODI/P-O-Box-82348875382-Texas-75382/IP-NUBODI-Colon-Cleanser-P-O-Box-82348875382-Dallas-Texas-329320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IP-NUBODI