Complaint Review: IP-NUBODI

• Updated: Wed, May 21, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
ip-nubodi.com Internet U.S.A.

IP-NUBODI Unathorized Charge of $90.20 on my credit card Las Vegas Internet

I signed up for a "Free" trial offer of colon cleanse through an online offer I received from IP-NUBODI. I was to pay $3.95 for shipping and handeling. If I liked the product I could order more.

My order arrived 6 weeks after I placed the order.

When I got my next monthly credit card statement, there was the $3.95 charge from IP-NUBODI, as well as another charge from them for $90.20, an Unauthorized charge on my credit card.I disputed the charge with my credit card company and they are investigating this issue. I was told to contact IP-NUBODI to "Cancel" service. I was confused as I had not ordered any service to cancel.

I called IP-NUBODI and told them they had an unauthorized charge on my credit card and I would like it removed. They informed my that since I did not contact them with 14 days of requesting my "Free" trial offer, I had authorized them to charge my account for a full month supply of the product. They were very nice and said they would be happy to cancel my next shipment, which again I never authorized.

I spoke with a customer service representative and her supervisor at IP-NUBODI, both of which were very rude and addiment about not refunding my money. They obviously are not a company that wants to build a solid customer base, as they have no customer service skills whatsoever. They are ripping people off and they know they are and they don't care.

This has to be stopped.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2008 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IP-NUBODI/internet/IP-NUBODI-Unathorized-Charge-of-9020-on-my-credit-card-Las-Vegas-Internet-333951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IP-NUBODI