Complaint Review: IP-NuBodi

• Submitted: Thu, April 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 24, 2008

• Reported By:Bridgeport Pennsylvania
IP-NuBodi
2711 East Craig Rd Suite K North Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

IP-NuBodi Rip-Off Credit Charged without authorization North Las Vegas Nevada

When opening my credit card bill I was shocked to see a charge of $89.31 from someone I never heard of. So I called the phone # on my bill only to sit on hold for 15-20 minutes. When someone finally picked up they didn't even ask what I was calling about, first thing out of the mouth was "are you calling to cancel your order?" I couldn't belive it. First i asked what did I order? After telling me I did remember asking to try it free with a $3 shipping fee. I still have not received that bottle or anything else. When asked to put a credit on my credit card he refused and was very rude and asking for a supervisor was no help, he was rude also.

I called my credit card company and explained to them and put in a dispute, so now I have sit and wait to see what happens.

How can somethings like this happen, there must be some kind of legal action that can be taken. I'm in the process of making some calls, I think I'm even going to call our local tv station to see if they will investigate teh matter.

Matt R
Bridgeport, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2008 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IP-NuBodi/North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89030/IP-NuBodi-Rip-Off-Credit-Charged-without-authorization-North-Las-Vegas-Nevada-328579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IP-NuBodi