Complaint Review: IP Nubodi Colon Cure

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2008

• Reported By:Troy Alabama
IP Nubodi Colon Cure
2315348 Vegas Dr Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

IP Nubodi Colon Cure - Creative Edge Marketing Ripped off my bank account with a scam product. Las Vegas Nevada

I also purchased the TRIAL vial of Colon Cure by this company, I didn't open it yet though because something just didn't seem right about this thing. About a few weeks later I get my bank statement and there ya have it.. 90 dollars just gone from something called IP-Nubodi. So I tracked it all the way back to this colon cure. Now i still have the unopen vial of this stuff with giant bold print "Trial" on the outside. I've never heard of a trial product to cost 90 dollars. All they told me was i had to pay shipping and handling which was like 3 dollars and some change.

Darrell
Troy, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 03:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IP-Nubodi-Colon-Cure/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/IP-Nubodi-Colon-Cure-Creative-Edge-Marketing-Ripped-off-my-bank-account-with-a-scam-prod-307891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IP Nubodi Colon Cure