Complaint Review: IP Nubodi Colon Cure

• Submitted: Fri, May 16, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 16, 2008

• Reported By:el paso Texas
IP Nubodi Colon Cure
2315348 Vegas Dr. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

IP Nubodi Colon Cure I purchased the TRIAL vial of Colon Cure by this company, I didn't open it yet though because something just didn't seem right about this thing. About a few weeks later I get my bank statement and there ya have it.. 90 dollars just gone from something called IP-Nubodi. So I tracked it all the way back to this colon cure. Now i still have the unopen vial of this stuff Las Vegas Nevada

I purchased the TRIAL vial of Colon Cure by this company, I didn't open it yet though because something just didn't seem right about this thing. About a few weeks later I get my bank statement and there ya have it.. 90 dollars just gone from something called IP-Nubodi. So I tracked it all the way back to this colon cure. Now i still have the unopen vial of this stuff with giant bold print 'Trial' on the outside. I've never heard of a trial product to cost 90 dollars. All they told me was i had to pay shipping and handling which was like 3 dollars and some change.

Lanford
el paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2008 10:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IP-Nubodi-Colon-Cure/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/IP-Nubodi-Colon-Cure-I-purchased-the-TRIAL-vial-of-Colon-Cure-by-this-company-I-didnt-op-333092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IP Nubodi Colon Cure