Complaint Review: I.P. Nubodi - Creative Edge Marketing

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2008

• Reported By:Clearwater Florida
I.P. Nubodi - Creative Edge Marketing
2315348 Vegas Drive Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

I.P. Nubodi - Creative Edge Marketing Colon Cleanse, they cleaned me out! They get yur card # and you can't call them to stop billing, nobody answers. Las Vegas Nevada

I responded to an on line ad, sounded interesting, I bought the trial offer, along with the product came a note saying they will replenish your supply every 14 days and bill you $ 87.31 unless you call them to stop. Yes, you can call them but there is nobody there to answer. So they ship and bill, this is a ripoff company.

John
Clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2008 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IP-Nubodi-Creative-Edge-Marketing/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/IP-Nubodi-Creative-Edge-Marketing-Colon-Cleanse-they-cleaned-me-out-They-get-yur-car-304400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I.P. Nubodi - Creative Edge Marketing