Complaint Review: IP-Nubodi

• Submitted: Mon, June 23, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 23, 2008

• Reported By:Woodacre California
www.ipnubodi.com , California U.S.A.

IP-Nubodi Rip Off $89.31 Online California

IP-Nubodi sent me an unsolisited email advertising a product and offering a Trial bottle for the cost of the shipping. I received this free trial and shortly thereafter I received a regular size bottle of this same product and my cc was charged $89.31 including shipping charges.

I immediately called them and said I had never requested this. I had only agreed to the free trial bottle and had not even started to use to product to see if it worked or not.

I was told by a very rude person that I could not get my money back even if I returned the product because I had signed on to receive this product on a monthly basis.

I told them they were nuts and I immediatly contacted my credit card company. The charges were taken off my account with the understanding that it would have to be resolved between them and the IP Nubodi company. In the meantime the charges were off my account.

Today I received a letter from my bank telling me that they have received additional information and they will continue to help me with this issue, however, it is possible this charges will have to be paid after all.

I returned the product immediately. I did keep the trial which is still unopened on my desk.

This is my second experience with something like this. The other I lost the case and had to pay. I refuse to pay for this one.

I have filed a formal complaint with the CA Attorney General's Office.

Woodacre, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2008 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IP-Nubodi/California/IP-Nubodi-Rip-Off-8931-Online-California-343338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IP-Nubodi