ethics

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2008

• Reported By:Ontario California
IP-Nubodi
Vitacost.com Nationwide U.S.A.

IP-Nubodi True thief. Preying on the ill of body. Greedy! after getting the 3.95 you asked for you steal $89.31. Internet

I did not know what the charges on my bank account was for untill I called the bank and got the name IP-Nubodi. I still did not know what it was until I googled the name and found out from others it was for the free "colon cure" pills which was supposed to be charged only $3.95 shipping.

I was charged $89.31 two weeks later, just like the rest of you I did not authorize this transaction and immediately contacted the fraud department and they informed me that the company was not in the US, but was located on a island "St. Lucia". The first time they charged me on 4/2/08 it did not go through because they did not show proof of a reciept, but they tried again on 4/7/08 with, what had to be some false documentation and it worked.

So on 4/9/08 I had the bank close my account so no further transactions can be made. I hope the law can put a stop to this scam before it gets out of hand.

Candace
Ontario, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2008 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IP-Nubodi/nationwide/IP-Nubodi-True-thief-Preying-on-the-ill-of-body-Greedy-after-getting-the-395-you-asked-324929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IP-Nubodi