• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2004

• Reported By:hamilton Ohio
www.ipa-iba.com Internet U.S.A.

*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation - International Profit Associates recognized by Rip-off Report as a safe business service - IPA pledges to resolve all complaints, 100% commitment to customer service and satisfaction, feel confident and secure when doing business with IPA

We allowed IPA to come in because the person on the phone told me that if we felt that they helped us in any way we would then pay them $300.00. After being insulted for 4 hours by the consultant on how poorly our company was ran and how we were riding out a good economy, and how me and my partner are just "good ole boys" doing business the old fashioned way, he called his analysts. The so called analyst that he called recommended that we desperately need there help and that they had a number of ways for us to improve. After they ended the phone conversation we declined their help, so the consultant calls them back and somehow miraculously now they feel that they can't help us.

Now its time for the consultant to leave so he stands up and says, well if i can just get my $300.00 I will be on my way. I immediatly told him that it was negotiable and we felt they didnt help us in any way. He said he couldnt leave until he had a check because all the expenses he incured for travel. We wrote him the check just to get him to leave.

Since then they have called back approximately 15 times and I continue to tell them to not call back. Another consultant called my partner under the company IBA and came in. At the time we didnt know they were affiliated. We got rid of him quickly when he showed up. Its a shame that this company continues to harass us and there isnt much we can do about it. I feel lucky they only got away with $300.00 after reading some of the other stories. I would gladly be a part of any class action lawsuit against this company. Something should be done.

hamilton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2004 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IPA-IBA-INTERNATIONAL-PROFIT-ASSOCIATION/internet/IPA-IBA-INTERNATIONAL-PROFIT-ASSOCIATION-IPA-SCAM-GOT-ME-TOO-SOMETHING-NEEDS-TO-BE-DONE-I-78115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IPA-IBA INTERNATIONAL PROFIT ASSOCIATION