Complaint Review: IPAYMENT Merchan Services MTOT Or BTOT

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2007

• Reported By:Marietta Georgia
IPAYMENT Merchan Services MTOT Or BTOT
https://iaccess.merchant-info.com/ Internet U.S.A.

IPAYMENT Merchant Services MTOT Or BTOT IPAYMENT, are a total ripoff, they scammed me with their imaginary virtual terminal and forget to make deposits Internet Internet

IPayment by far is the worst credit card company I have ever dealt with. I am happy to have moved to authorize.net. They have made accountant miserable frustrated me so much. Some times they forget to make deposits, I mean it could take a whole 3 weeks before I notice, then I call them to correct. They have very rude staff. I have taken one for the team. Run as soon as you hear these guys.

Poor customer service.
They don't open until 11pm EST
Their customer service reps are very rude and ignorant.

Tj
Marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2007 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IPAYMENT-Merchan-Services-MTOT-Or-BTOT/internet/IPAYMENT-Merchant-Services-MTOT-Or-BTOT-IPAYMENT-are-a-total-ripoff-they-scammed-me-with-277973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IPAYMENT Merchan Services MTOT Or BTOT