Complaint Review: I.P.I Interior preservation.com

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: Colin AKA evanscustom.com — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
I.P.I Interior preservation.com
Nationwide United States of America

I.P.I Interior preservation.com Apple.com I did the work didn't get paid by an unscrupulous company who constantly changed their rules. Wycoff Internet, Nationwide

I had a 2 yeer plus working relationship with I.P.I  Interiorpreservation .Inc or http://www.interiorpreservation.com/about/ where they say integrity is imprtant but I can tell the truth , they subcontract to Apple and was boasted that they had the contracts for Abercrombie and Fitch stores, reality is they are sales men based in an office in Wycoff new Jersey I did over 100 projects for Apple Inc. hhtp://apple.com/retail 98 percent of which were signed of as service being excellent.

Well iI had problems being paid in January and asked if I would have problems being paid for stores covering many states sure enough I did and have they owe me over $9,000.00 !! Integrity? They need to check the dictionary or thesaurus definition!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 12:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IPI-Interior-preservationcom/nationwide/IPI-Interior-preservationcom-Applecom-I-did-the-work-didnt-get-paid-by-an-unscrupulo-949514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I.P.I Interior preservation.com