Complaint Review: IP&R, Amazing Innovations, Absolutely New

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
IP&R, Amazing Innovations, Absolutely New
60 Spear St. 6th Floor San Francisco, California U.S.A.

IP&R, Amazing Innovations, Absolutely New Professionals @ convincing people they are reputable & capable of marketing a product without they intention to do so. SCAM ARTISTS San Francisco California

*Consumer Comment: RETRACTION OF PREVIOUS POSTS

*Consumer Comment: Shortening

*Consumer Comment: ABSOLUTLEYNEW; BEWARE

*Consumer Comment: I HAVE FILED COMPLAINTS WITH ALL THE ENTITIES YOU RECOMMENDED

*Consumer Comment: Absolutely New Inc. Scammed us as well - We are contacting the Secretary of State and Attorney General

*Author of original report: California's Attorney General

I am not victim of this company. A friend of mine is (Bob). He entered into a contract w/ IP&R in 11/06. He too was promised very similar services (professional), and had the same problems as the rest of you. They ended up getting him for around $24 thousand. Much of which he took out of his annuity.

This company or the people in it has profited on your hard earned money. It is not only the money, but your hope for success. I am sure this has affected all of you w/ your finances, emotions, way of thinking about this world etc.

This company has relied on you (the small people) to back down. Well lets try a little. I have been doing a little research. Check out the FTC website (Federal Trade Commission). Bob and I have made a report there.
Make sure to do that as well, be sure to include all 3 of this companies names.

See the FTC went through this with a company called IPD in 2007. This company promised very similar services to 17,000 consumers (inventors) totaling around $60 million in fees with a 0% success rate for they inventors.
I did not research they outcome of the charges, but at least we know the FTC frowns at this type of "buisness".

So while you are on this website (FTC & ripoff) make sure to look up that company (IPD).

Upon doing different searches I looked up marketing fraud. This search brought up a couple interesting sites.
FBI website where you can also file a complaint.... and should And a site nationalinventorfraudcenter or NIFC. This site was very helpful.

This site gives general advice on getting your money back. Make sure and check it out.It also will give you a list of invenor clubs across the U.S which is where you join with other inventors to learn the know on patents and inventions.

So the NIFC says that you should make a report w/ your attorney general. I think it would be wise to do that w/ californias attorney general as well.

So with Bobs complaint on IP&R I think that brings the total reports on this site to 12. Think of how many people may not have a computer or know about this site. How many people has this company done this to?

We need to stop thinking of it as my experience and think of it as our experience w/ these twisted people.

I am confident that with technology our story could be heard. Think about the time it took you to make that money or better yet the time it will take you to make that money again.

Go to media websites. If they have a story box put ours in.Do not make it seem as if it is just you that has been taken advantage of, use they other report #s on ripoff as levrage as well.

*Ed Report: #333222
*James Report:#362180
*Cheryl Report: #311059
*Jerry Report: #243351
*Tim Report: #288716

I am determined, but I need help or at least feedback, thoughts, advice, opinions.

That is about all I can fit in now. Please get back with me.

Robert
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IPR-Amazing-Innovations-Absolutely-New/San-Francisco-California-94105/IPR-Amazing-Innovations-Absolutely-New-Professionals-convincing-people-they-are-reput-412895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IP&R, Amazing Innovations, Absolutely New

RETRACTION OF PREVIOUS POSTS

AUTHOR: Peter - (United States of America)

Although AbsolutelyNew disagreed with my earlier posts; we were able to work out our differences. I am now satisfied with AbsolutelyNew's resolution of my invention project so that I would retract my earlier posts if this site allowed me to do so.

Shortening

AUTHOR: Peter - (United States of America)

Absolutely New and I have reached an agreement to settle our differences pursuant to which I am shortening my original post.

ABSOLUTLEYNEW; BEWARE

AUTHOR: here to help - (United States of America)

My name is Steve

This company screwed me and many people I know.  I am tired of writing complaints on line but am offering you my phone number. 818-445-1746   If this company has screwed you or you are considering a contract with them give me a call first.  I will point you in the right direction to get the information you need before making your decision as to how you will proceed.

I HAVE FILED COMPLAINTS WITH ALL THE ENTITIES YOU RECOMMENDED

ROBERT-

I have followed all of your wise and helpful advice, and filed complaints with each and every entity you have offered. I will keep you informed as things progress. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Peter Brewster

AUTHOR: Peter - (United States of America)

We are requesting a full refund of our contract "fees". This request is based on the fact that Absolutely New has breached our contract. Specifically, Absolutely New has failed to comply with our agreement with regard to the following sections of our contract: 1) Absolutely New breached our contract according to the Marketing Agreement signed and dated November 30, 2010. Section 3 (sub-section 3.2 titled Installment Terms) is an agreement that requires my partner and I to execute a separate agreement allowing ANI to automatically withdraw the payment on the specified due date from a credit card or checking account over which the client has control ANI did not offer or require us to sign a separate agreement to pay our fees. 2) "Schedule 1 - Services" (Item #4): We were not given a virtual model within 45 days. We have not been given a virtual model as of the end of the contract. Not making the model available, as part of the package that was sent to the potential acquirers was seriously detrimental to the success of acquiring a licensing agreement. This is a direct material breach of contract. Our concept sheet was not completed until mid February 2011 this is a breach of the contract limitations. Our assigned Product Manager Christina Lett left the employment of Absolutely New, and delayed the final concept sheet. While Christina was our lead contact she ignored several calls, messages, and requests. In addition, Absolutely New made errors by disregarding changes to the concept sheet that we put in writing. ANI simply overlooked our editing changes; this further delayed the project. Serena Soo took over as our lead contact. We asked her to make changes to the concept sheet and we received resistance. We brought this to the attention of ANIs legal counsel, and we were given an emphatic apology for their oversight and mistakes. 3) "Schedule 1 - Services" (Item #5, #6, #7): In this schedule it states, "...ANI shall perform the following Marketing Tasks beginning forty five (45) days after the Effective Date... We were told several times by Absolutely New that they would be attending "...several trade shows on our behalf... and would specifically represent our invention at these shows. As of this day, we have received no written reports that confirm our invention was represented at ANY trade show. The only confirmation that Absolutely New has attended any trade show on our behalf are verbal comments from Absolutely New staff stating they represented our product at one trade show; the "PGA trade show". We explained to ANI during several phone conversations, and in face-to-face meetings that the "PGA" trade show was not an appropriate venue for our invention. ANI agreed, and said that they would be attending several other trade shows on our behalf, however this has not occurred. In your email today you cited two additional breaches that we did not note in previous emails. The first quarterly report we received was in May - this delivery was untimely, and is a breach of our contract. At your own admission, we have not received the second quarterly report as of the drafting of this email. This is an additional breach of contract. Our contract ended June 1, 2011, therefore; ANI breached our contract by not supplying our report.

California's Attorney General

AUTHOR: Robert hood - (U.S.A.)

Just wanted to provide the Contact info for California's Attorney General. Hopefully ripoff will allow this info.

Edmund G. Brown Jr.
P.O. Box 944255
Sacramento, California
94244

(800) 952-5225

Make sure to file a report w/ them, and your own state's Attorney General.

We filed a report with them, and we were told that w/o more complaints they will not be able to help, so please file.