Complaint Review: IP&R - Amazing Innovations - Absolutely New

• Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By: kyle — West Virginia USA
IP&R - Amazing Innovations - Absolutely New
Absolutelynew.com Internet United States of America

IP&R - Amazing Innovations - Absolutely New IP&R inventors publishing and Research Deceptive, Misleading, Rip off artists who took money from a friend of mine...Beware Internet

*Consumer Comment: RETRACTION OF PREVIOUS POSTS

*Consumer Comment: Shortening

*Consumer Comment: Shortening

*Consumer Comment: ABSOLUTELYNEW : BEWARE

*Consumer Comment: STEPS TO GET RECOURSE

*Consumer Comment: WE WERE RIPPED OFF AS WELL - DISTURBING PATTERN HERE FOR THIS COMPANY

Everone is hurting in this economy and recently a friend of mine purchased the services of Absolutely New a company that claims to help inventors get their new product into stores and on TV.  Well they painted a great picture that implied that her product would be on Television and in major retailers like Kmart, Staples and Walmart.  Needless to say after spending thousands, nothing came of her invention. She researched this company further and found out they went through several name changes and re faced the company. Their brochure inplied she could make money.  Does anyone have any other information about them? I'm sure she is not the only one ripped off.  Please share your experiences until tey are uncovered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2009 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IPR-Amazing-Innovations-Absolutely-New/internet/IPR-Amazing-Innovations-Absolutely-New-IPR-inventors-publishing-and-Research-Decep-501761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IP&R - Amazing Innovations - Absolutely New

RETRACTION OF PREVIOUS POSTS

AUTHOR: Peter - (United States of America)

Although AbsolutelyNew disagreed with my earlier posts; we were able to work out our differences. I am now satisfied with AbsolutelyNew's resolution of my invention project so that I would retract my earlier posts if this site allowed me to do so.

Shortening

AUTHOR: Peter - (United States of America)

AbsolutelyNew and I have reached an agreement to settle our differences pursuant to which I am shortening my original post.

Shortening

ABSOLUTELYNEW : BEWARE

AUTHOR: here to help - (United States of America)

My name is Steve

This company screwed me and many people I know.  I am tired of writing complaints on line but am offering you my phone number. 818-445-1746   If this company has screwed you or you are considering a contract with them give me a call first.  I will point you in the right direction to get the information you need before making your decision as to how you will proceed.

STEPS TO GET RECOURSE

AUTHOR: Peter - (United States of America)

I filed complaints with the USPTO, BBB, FTC, CA. STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, RIP-OFF REPORT, etc.; I also sent a request to our local Channel 7 news team advocate assistance to ask them for help. I will keep you informed as any progress is made with all the entities I have forwarded complaints to. I have contacted the AAA to discuss the arbitration process, but I am not prepared to throw more money at this without first trying to use the agencies I mentioned above. I agree wholeheartedly with your thoughts dont under estimate the power of the internet I hope we can all work together to stop this company from ripping people off. I told Absolutely New attorney Mr. Flores that it is highly suspect that this many customers would make virtually identical complaints against Absolutely New Inc. if they were unfounded and unwarranted. Lastly, I have copied the Venture Capital Firm Artiman Venture with all of my emails and complaints. Artiman Ventures is Absolutely News Business partner I suggest EVERYONE who has been scammed and/or ripped off by Absolutely New contact Artiman Venture to let them know how their money is being used to scam and steal your money. Artimans informations is info@artiman.com, #(650) 845-2020. Here is an additional email for Artiman amit@artiman.com, and the email for the CEO of Absolutely New Inc. Richard Donatrdonat@absolutelynew.com.

WE WERE RIPPED OFF AS WELL - DISTURBING PATTERN HERE FOR THIS COMPANY

Comment Or Question Message: Complaint Description:
We are requesting a full refund of our contract "fees". This request is based on the fact that Absolutely New has breached our contract.

Specifically, Absolutely New has failed to comply with our agreement with regard to the following sections of our contract: 1) Absolutely New breached our contract according to the Marketing Agreement signed and dated November 30, 2010.

Section 3 (sub-section 3.2 titled Installment Terms) is an agreement that requires my partner and I to execute a separate agreement allowing ANI to automatically withdraw the payment on the specified due date from a credit card or checking
account over which the client has control ANI did not offer or require us to sign a separate agreement to pay our fees. 2) "Schedule 1 - Services" (Item #4):
We were not given a virtual model within 45 days.

We have not been given a virtual model as of the end of the contract. Not making the model available, as part of the package that was sent to the potential acquirers was seriously detrimental to the success of acquiring a licensing agreement. This is a direct material breach of contract. Our concept sheet was not completed until mid
February 2011 this is a breach of the contract limitations. Our assigned Product Manager Christina Lett left the employment of Absolutely New, and delayed the final concept sheet. While Christina was our lead contact she ignored several calls,
messages, and requests.

In addition, Absolutely New made errors by disregarding changes to the concept sheet that we put in writing. ANI simply overlooked our editing changes; this further
delayed the project. Serena Soo took over as our lead contact. We asked her to make changes to the concept sheet and we received resistance. We brought this to the attention of ANIs legal counsel, and we were given an emphatic apology for their
oversight and mistakes. 3) "Schedule 1 - Services" (Item #5, #6, #7): In this schedule it states, "...ANI shall perform the following Marketing Tasks beginning forty five (45) days after the Effective Date... We were told several times by Absolutely New that they would be attending "...several trade shows on our behalf... and would specifically
represent our invention at these shows. As of this day, we have received no written reports that confirm our invention was represented at ANY trade show. The only confirmation that Absolutely New has attended any trade show on our behalf are
verbal comments from Absolutely New staff stating they represented our product at one trade show; the "PGA trade show". We explained to ANI during several phone conversations, and in face-to-face meetings that the "PGA" trade show was not an
appropriate venue for our invention. ANI agreed, and said that they would be attending several other trade shows on our behalf, however this has not occurred. In your email today you cited two additional breaches that we did not note in previous emails. The first quarterly report we received was in May - this delivery was untimely, and is a breach of our contract. At your own admission, we have not received the second quarterly report as of the drafting of this email. This is an additional breach of contract. Our contract ended June 1, 2011, therefore; ANI breached our contract by not
supplying our report. We are requesting a full refund of the fees we paid of $7,460.00