Complaint Review: IPS Max Colon

• Submitted: Wed, May 13, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 13, 2009

• Reported By:Redding California
IPS Max Colon
Max Colon 10088 6th St. Suite G Nationwide U.S.A.

IPS Max Colon Responds to email with the same material over and over. States that to receive credit you must have a RMA#, but they do not give one to you over email in hopes that you miss the 15 day time limit for reimbursement Rancho Cucamonga California

I decided to try the free trial offer from Max Colon... I received the material, did not like it and then found that my credit card was charged just a few days later for $89.95. I realized after reading the fine print, that I would be charged this amount from 15 days after the ORDER, not the shipment for the next auto ship pills. Fortunately, I saw my credit card statement on line and began the process of how to stop any further payments. I received the items about four days later. I was told in the web page that I was to contact customer service to cancel my membership. I was able to do that without much of a problem. However, in order to get a refund of the shipment, you must have a RMA # to ship the items back. I requested this over email 5 times. I finally began to call over and over and was given the number. I was told by their customer service rep that I would receive $80 back on my card once my items were returned.

Today, I received another email that states:

Since you did not cancel your trial membership within the 15 day allowed time period, what I can do for you is to let you keep the (2) bottles and give you a refund of $41.00, which would be half of the total you were charged, minus shipping charges since we can not refund those.

It bothers me that this company strings you along thinking that if they just give the same email over and over again without answering your request (RMA#) that by the time they give it to you, "it's too late, you have not agreed to our 15 day agreement", and their refund policy is unclear of what they will refund or not.

Lynn
Redding, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IPS-Max-Colon/nationwide/IPS-Max-Colon-Responds-to-email-with-the-same-material-over-and-over-States-that-to-rece-451668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IPS Max Colon