Complaint Review: IPX WEB Technologies, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: ale — pembroke Pines Florida United States of America
IPX WEB Technologies, Inc.
19469 SW 24 ST Internet United States of America

IPX WEB Technologies, Inc. Joe 954-504-1858 STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY JOE OWNER THEY ARE SCAM -STEAL MY MONEY, Internet

*General Comment: Sounds Fishy

Joe Owner of IPXWEB steal my money, i paid $500 to star my e-comerce web site, i sent him many ideas and colors that i like it, i sent picture of the products, first he take week an  half to send me i amateur design copying from another web site,  i was very disappointed i give him second change and i send more ideas and different colors even designs where to put logos, pictures etc... after another 2 week i decide to meet with him to explain "again" what i want.... i did my personal web site and i know how long he was spending in this x&%$#^  that thing that he show is really really a sh*t he copy, copy is no creative, i want colors, energy, flashes Only i Ask That ...

finally he didn't show up at the meeting, that we have a monday 5:30pm i call him .... he totally forget, i said you are not putting attention to my web site, you are not doing professional, your are not doing your job, i give him another change....4 months in this .....really? look amateur, looks no professional my husband and i ca n do better,  i want somebody because we don't have time he charge me $1500 i paid $500 i Want My Money Back i send him email, which he ignore, i call him today i said is totally fair my money back i am small business and he didn't do NOTHING.   he laugh said no , STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY SCAM SCAM SCAM...SCAM it so sad to see how many people are scam artist ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IPX-WEB-Technologies-Inc/internet/IPX-WEB-Technologies-Inc-Joe-954-504-1858-STAY-AWAY-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-JOE-OWNER-THEY-973773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IPX WEB Technologies, Inc.

#1 General Comment

Sounds Fishy

AUTHOR: justthefacts - (United States of America)

First red flag was the price for an E-commerce website that this person claims, I checked their pricing and an E-Commerce sites start at $900, She claims she paid $500 and then he wanted $1500, it looks like she wanted to add items not in contract (ie " i want colors, energy, flashes") for original pricing, The second red flag is the spelling and wording, no more needs to be said about that.

This to me looks like a customer that wanted alot more than they agreed upon or even a competitor, not sure which but I'm betting one of the two.

FYI, I am NOT associated with this company nor have I done business with them, I am an Independent voice and data contractor in Las Vegas, I have seen these kind of accusations many times and give ZERO credence to this persons claim.

I would love to see feedback from "owner Joe"