Complaint Review: IPhone Unlock Factory

• Submitted: Wed, March 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Kidcam — Green Bay Wisconsin United States of America
IPhone Unlock Factory

IPhone Unlock Factory I purchased an IPhone unlocking package. After trying to use it 3 times it did not work. The company guarentees a 100% money back if the product doesn't work or I'm not completely satisfied. I have at Internet

I got a used IPhone 4 from my friend and wanted to factory unlock it to start using it. I asked my mom's permission and after searching several companies I found iphoneunlockfactory. I purchased a $30.00 package to unlock my phone. After attempting to use this product 3 times it was apparent to me it was not going to work. I and my mom have attempted to contact this company via the contact link on their website and have not received one single response. The company promises a 100% money back guarentee if not completely satisfied. I am not satisfied and want my mom's money back. The website has no address or phone number contact either so I am unable to speak to a real person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IPhone-Unlock-Factory/internet/IPhone-Unlock-Factory-I-purchased-an-IPhone-unlocking-package-After-trying-to-use-it-3-1024503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IPhone Unlock Factory